Thursday, January 29, 2009

SIGNS: ROMANTIC COMEDY: SHORT FILM




Watch the video above. It's a short film about guys who have I guess "GIRL TROUBLE". I have that kind of attitude or should I say mentality since high school and for me, as long as it doesn't have tumor in it, I'm OK with that. It's also for women who want to understand our situation. Sometimes, we are just afraid of doing the "FIRST MOVE".

This is really a good video. I love it. I know you'll love it also.

How I wish this kind of situation will also happen to me. Hmp. Someday I guess. I'm not closing any doors. Lately, my life has been all about opportunities. Sometimes I'm just afraid to face it or accept the possibility of it happening. I don't know why but I just wanted to accept the fact that some things are better left unsaid.
It will come when it's time for it to come.

Enjoy the video.

No comments: