Thursday, February 5, 2009

V-DAY Concerts

I was wondering all week what would be the best gift for a significant other (S.O) this Heart's Day. OK f*** it, I don't have a GF. BUT!!! I came to a conclusion that the best is for both of you to watch a concert - isn't it romantic?

I did some research and this is the best that show ORGANIZERS can offer:

Sheena Easton - February 12 : You will only love this if you're part of the OLD Generation. ARANETA COLISEUM

Fall Out Boy - February 13 : If you're both into ROCK music then this is probably the wildest gift you could give to your S.O. You might also wanna try to bring her to a hotel or motel after the concert to live up with the ROCK STAR status for a night. ARANETA COLISEUM

Peter Cetera - February 14 : You would definitely get nostalgic with his songs. Peter Cetera is the former vocalist of CHICAGO. But again, he's old. This concert is for people who truly understands what true LOVE SONGS are. ARANETA COLISEUM

SIDE A; MYMP; Freestyle - February 15: This is the best deal for ARANETA. Perfect for all ages whether both of you are old and doesn't want to admit your real age or if both of you are on your 20's and probably on th cuddling and XOXO stage. ARANETA COLISEUM


But if you doesn't have the big bucks on Heart's day but still want to enjoy the bliss that Feb14 has to offer, then go to SM Malls on any of these days:


BOYCE AVENUE
Live and Acoustic in the Philippines

Feb 12 (Free show!)SM Cebu at the Atrium, Northwing at 6pm.

Feb 13 (Free show!)SM Mall of Asia at the Entertainment Mall, Seaside Boulevard at 7pm.

Feb 14 (Free show!)Atrium of the The Block, SM City North Edsa at 5pm.

Feb 15 (Free show!)Mega Atrium, SM Megamall at 7:30pm.

Sadly, I don't have a date on those days. (*SOURGRAPING mode*) I'll just probably enjoy by watching some movies at the mall or eat because that is my OFFICIAL FIRST PAY DAY. Deym. I can't wait. But I'll try to go to the BOYCE AVENUE event by myself. F***! ALONE!

P.S guys: If you have some referrals out there, a friend who is also loveless this coming V-DAY, just give my number. 09194767382. F*** it! I'm desperate. Kidding.





No comments: