Thursday, February 19, 2009

Citibank Scandal


Oh Dude, this is so fucking amazing.

I'm working in a call center company with an international account.
I've talked to Indian nationals, Chinese freaks, White, Black/Nigga', Latinos.

But this is the call of the century.


Whoever is the agent, I commend you for escalating the situation. haha.

I don't have any idea if this is real or not.
But this is an IRATE customer at its best.
Sad thing it's a Filipina customer.

I don't really know what to comment about this call.
Maybe I'll just laugh because of the ignorance of the caller.

Before I started taking calls,
I was so scared that maybe
Americans will be so pissed if I fucked up with one of their concerns.
I made a couple of fucked up mistakes but
Americans have been very understanding - not all but at least there are some.
If this call is for real, it's so sad that this happened in a local account.

Salary = 5 digits
Cup of Nescafe = 12 Pesos
IRATE caller plus one hell of experience = PRICELESS

for everything else, there's LOG-OUT!

No comments: