Friday, January 9, 2009

It's NOT The PALE MOON That Excites Me

I guess I'll be writing about love this time around.

I just came from my pre-employment medical examination earlier and it was indeed a tiring day. After watching the local TV news, my body just fell into my bed and then I sleep. The weird thing is, I was thinking of someone the moment I was about to sleep and then hours later, I woke up thinking of that someone again.

It's a weird feeling. It's a hard feeling. I guess the last time I've had this thing on my mind was about 3 years ago - that is also the last time I fell in love.

I ask myself. Am I falling in-love again?

I never had this kind of elation for a long time. So it just feels so good to me right now. And do you know what made me think I'm falling in-love again? I'm singing this classic love song in my head right now.

I'm crazy. I know I've missed this whole thing and I'm getting kind of ignorant again this time. I just wanted this feeling to last for some time and then maybe I'll think of my next actions. I just want this music to keep on playing on my mind. This is getting a litte sort of fantasy but you can never blame my feelings this time. Wherever this thing leads me, I know I'll be good. I'm just happy to say I'm back on track - again.

No comments: