Thursday, April 9, 2009

Moving On...

I've been so busy this past week. Kung hindi ko pa napansin na walang masyadong dumadaan sa Makati Ave ay hindi ko pa yata malalaman na Maundy Thursday na pala. Marami akong gustong isulat but unfortunately wala akong time. I LOVE IT. Ngayon lang ako naging busy ng ganito. Daig ko pa si Kris Aquino. Joke!!! MAraming nangyari nitong mga nakaraang araw. Hmp. Summary na nga lang ang gagawin ko. Remember my last post about my UNPREDICTABLE Dream Life? Sa totoo lang, 25% na ang nagkakatotoo sa dream ko na iyan. So here's the summary.

GRADUATE na ako!!! - Technically, hindi sa isang UNIVERSITY kundi from EDGE Academy. It means I'm officially part of the company where I am working. I'm an asset of the company. I'm part of the workforce. Yeah!!! =)

BAGUIO ESCAPADE - We went to Baguio last Saturday. It was unplanned. We were supposed to go to Malate to have fun, to sing but we couldn't find a taxi. So we decided to go to Baguio like it was only on the other side of the street. None of us even know the place. There were three of us who went there. I think it was 10 years since the last time Ive been there. It was so good. I love the environment. I love everything. Promise, babalik ako.

LIPAT BAHAY - Hmp. Lumipat na ako ng place na tinitirahan. It's sad thinking na ang dami kong memories na naipundar sa dati kong place but the reality is I need to move... drama!!!... It's been 4 years that I've stayed in that place. I hated that place until now but the memories I've shared with myself were really so damn good. bittersweet. Natuto akong umiyak mag-isa, kumain mag-isa, kausapin ang sarili, everything has revolved within that 4-cornered room and now all I have were memories of everything that happened there. The only good thing is I'm learning how to live my life better and of course - unpredictable.

INBOUND - I'm officially endorsed as an Inbound agent. I have a new team which means new team mates. TEAM COLORADO. Great. My teammates are really so vets. The first time I met them, I was so effing scared that I would mess up the team stats. It's been three days since I've joined them and it's really cool. Everything is doing well. Except for the fact that I miss a lot of people from my former batch. But as my work would always suggest, everything needs an ADJUSTMENT...

I AM SOO ub-kicw!!! - un ub-kicw qurg ainwibw eufgr biq. u diybs p ewpaib ri kucw. u diybs p ewpaib ri wbhit kudw. wcwtrgubf ua fewpr eufgr biq. u kicw gwe

That's it. Just try to decipher the last statement. No clues. Just use the keyboard. I need to sleep now. Good night.

No comments: