Friday, March 13, 2009

**2 Thumbs Up for Mr. Butch Francisco**

"But while grammars were correct and their sentences were well put together and made for pleasant listening, most of the answers were lacking in substance. Very Chiz Escuderoyou know, nice to listen to, but is there actually anything there?"
-Butch Francisco
********************


I thought "that STARTALK Guy" is just another shithead writer around the corner. For years, I have never watched GMA7 especially their show biz talk shows. After that statement, he gained my respect. So I'm now pleading the Merriam Webster Dictionary to please consider this new vocabulary.


"Very Chiz Escudero". adj. = to describe a statement that is empty rhetoric. A statement or idea that is well constructed but if you examine it closer, it is nothing but BULLSHIT.

I thought I'm the only person who noticed Chiz Escudero doing those crappy statements on TV. You know what I mean, that "very matalinhaga but nonesense statements". In short, PAPOGI. I was laughing after I have read that article of Butch Francisco. He used the term to describe answers by contestants in beauty pageants like the recently concluded Bb. Pilipinas. Kudos to you Francisco. Still, your show in GMA7 sucks.


No comments: