Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Sweetest Taste Of Sin

Romantic Comedy movies. Fairy Tales. Love Songs.

REWIND

I woke up one day and found out that I would be living my life alone again. Something I've never done for almost 3 years. I realized how I would start from scratch all over again.

I know I've been through that kind of life before but I hate the idea of adjustments. Later I realized that there are opportunities in front of me. I just need to learn how to grab them. It gave me an idea that I could actually start writing my life story again and make some changes for myself.

FAST FORWARD

I prayed to have a love story like what you would normally hear in a beautiful love song. I dreamed of having a love story like the one you would see in romantic movie and fairy tales. But I found out that a 2-3 minute song is not enough for me to experience everything I need to know and that romantic movies and fairy tale may have happy endings but I know I might ask for a sequel.

I never dreamed of having a perfect relationship. I just want a smooth one. I want to be in my comfort zone. I want someone who would just be there whenever I needed her.

I prayed. I got one.

PLAY.

These past few days have been amazing. God has given me a blessing once more. God has given me an angel. I can't think of anything right now but her face. I can't last an hour without remembering her name. Her voice is music to my ears and her smile is a rainbow after a rainy day.

There are still questions I asked to myself but I found out I never needed answers also. I have learned how to cherish every moment and be contented and at the end of every day I would tell myself - "heaven must be like this"

No comments: